Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time
- Thomas Merton


Sunday, March 27, 2011

Work with No Results...

I painted and sketched practically all weekend and haven't finished a thing, so no pictures to post yet. I've got 4 different paintings on the go at the moment - the most I've tried to juggle so far. I don't think it's working. I have a hard time figuring out which one to work on when. The one I should be trying to finish first isn't the one I want to work on and so on and so forth.

I worked on the dog painting the most. It took forever to sketch out because she kept ending up looking like a hyena instead of a dog. I really need to vacuum up all the eraser bits all over my floor, but she looks like she's supposed to. I hope.

Fingers crossed I finish at least one this week!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, sounds like your attention is too divided. Is there such a thing as should finish first? You seem to be inspired to work on the dog painting so you might as well focus on that until it is done. Maybe it will give your brain some time to process the others and you will be more inspired once you began.

    ReplyDelete