Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time
- Thomas Merton


Monday, December 20, 2010

Maybe Beach

I've decided to call the wedding present painting Maybe Beach.

It turned out quite nicely, I think. There's something extra satisfying about finishing a painting that has given you so much frustration.

Maybe Beach (11x16)

Now to figure out how to safely transport a wet painting from Calgary to Regina.

Maybe Beach Playlist
1. I'm Yours - The Script
2. Feels Like Home - Chantal Kreviazuk
3. Lucky - Jason Mraz
4. Gasoline Rainbows - Amy Kuney
5. Be OK - Ingrid Michaelson
6. Fidelity - Regina Spektor
7. Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
8. To Be Alone With You - Sufjan Stevens
9. I'll Be Your Man - James Blunt
10. Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
11. To Make You Feel My Love - Adele
12. You Make It Real - James Morrison
13. God Gave Me You - Dave Barnes
14. You Picked Me - A Fine Frenzy
15. Let It Be Me - Ray LaMontagne

3 comments:

  1. It's PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love it. LOVE it. Also, greatest playlist ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew. :o)

    I'm bringing paint to finish the edges at your place. Provided I don't kill it on the trip. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete