Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time
- Thomas Merton


Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Painters Block

I've had "painters block" for the last few months. Since moving, nothing's been organized and the new painting nook is still a bit of a disaster. I can't seem to make myself paint a blessed thing. My baby gift for a friend is so late the baby will be 2 in March. And a wedding gift just turned into a late 1-year anniversary gift. Yeah, I'm a prize of a friend.

I'm hoping starting to blog about it will inspire me to paint again. We'll see.

6 comments:

  1. Shelley
    use picasa! Its so easy to upload from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Shelley. Welcome to Blogger land. Uploading pictures from your hard drive is easy. Beside the link button is a button that looks like a picture. Click on it and you get options, use browse to find your folder. I can send you an illustrated manual by email if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it! Thanks for the advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom was the same way with wedding gifts. I moved out of the country before I could finish two quilts I promised as wedding gifts, so they'll likely be 2 or 3 year anniversary presents. I'm a pretty stellar friend too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a grad gift to do for my friend's kid. I told him I will likely have it done for his first born's grad. It happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you understand May-B, considering it's your wedding/anniversary gift.

    ReplyDelete